I am writing to say how pleased we were with the arm cover that we ordered in July. Our trip to Australia had been planned for over 12 months and included lots of swimming and snorkelling. Our son (aged 9) dislocated his elbow for the fourth time 6 days before our trip and ended up in a plaster cast. We ordered the cover 2 days before our departure and were pleased to see it arrive the following day. Thankfully he was able to fully take part in all of the planned activities and it made the holiday all the more enjoyable for the whole family. He had even been swimming in the water hole at the bottom of the Jim Jim Falls in Kakadu National Park.
Previous review | Next review
Thank you! It works a treat and fits perfectly. I would recommend it.
Does exactly what it says on the tin, kept my forearm cast bone dry when bathing or showering.
- Sarah Pickering - UK
- Annemarie Mcnamara - Ireland
- Lynsey Tonge - UK on holiday in Italy
- Dave Jones - Zakynthos, Greece
- Dhanesh - San Diego, CA, USA.
- Kristina - Canada
- Lyndsey Halewood - UK
- Gareth - UK, Swanage Beach
- Alan Bramwell - UK on holiday in Capri
- Rachel Peskey - UK
- Jane Collins - UK
- Jane Anson - UK
- Rachel Goss - Florida, USA
- Dr Katrin Rackelmann - Germany
- Vicky Melluish - UK
- Lisa Bradley - Spain
- Melanie Atteridge
- Faye Ranson
- Clara Cox - Belgium
- Beatrice Minuti - Tuscany, Italy