Bloccs® Protectors are invaluable whenever and wherever you need waterproof cast or dressing protection - whether pool, beach or bath. Finding the right sized cast protector is a snap using our guides provided below.
Bloccs are easily stretched over the cast or dressing to make a watertight seal. The correct circumference is vital for a watertight seal and the length can be longer than measured. To achieve the best fit, consider both adult and child sizes. Please see the sizing charts for guidance.
Adult and Child Arm Protectors Sizes
Finding the Right Size Arm Cover
- Step 1: Do you need a full or a short cover?
- If your cast ends below the elbow a short cover is fine. If you cast ends above the elbow you will need a full cover.
- Step 2: Measure for the right cover length.
- Measure from the fingertip to just above the cast or dressing.
- Step 3: Measure for a watertight seal.
- Measure the distance around the arm just above the cast or dressing.
- Step 4: Check the Size Chart.
- From the Arm size chart, choose the Bloccs cover which will fully fit over the cast or dressing.
- Note: Any age ranges in the chart are a general guideline. Always measure for a watertight fit.