We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
We are delighted to have won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise – this time for International Trade.
Having first won in the Innovation category in 2016 for the research, development and launch of our ground-breaking Bloccs’ waterproof cast and dressing protectors, we have now received royal recognition for our global sales.
In the last three years, we have increased exports by 105% to countries that include the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Netherlands, France and Sweden. Our Bloccs re-usable covers, available in adult and children’s sizes, allow users with a cast or dressing that needs to be kept dry to swim, bathe and shower normally – making them an especially big hit with families going on holiday. The medical profession has also been impressed with the protectors which are now available on prescription in the UK.
“To win a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise is absolutely amazing and a real testament to the hard work and enthusiasm of all our team,” said Director Kate Richards. “Bloccs have become one of the UK’s market leaders and are fast achieving the same status internationally. We love hearing about the positive impact they make on our customers’ lives – to feel you’re making a worldwide difference with a product line that’s being manufactured near Bristol is immensely rewarding.”
Now in its 53rd year, the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are the most prestigious awards of their kind in the country – entitling winning businesses to use a special emblem for the next five years. To celebrate their achievement, a royal reception will be held for winners this summer.
Previous news story | Next news story
- Enjoying a holiday in the UK this summer
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation