We’re going to the RCN congress
The Royal College of Nursing Congress is the most important event of its kind in the UK nursing calendar and we’re delighted to be exhibiting. Held in Liverpool from 19 – 23 May, it’s targeted at nursing staff who attend to learn, develop, debate and share good practice.
Having just won our second Queen’s Award for Enterprise (this time in the international trade category), the RCN Congress is a golden opportunity for us to showcase our Bloccs’ product range – including our new elbow cover. We’re very excited to be there for the first time, especially as Bloccs’ waterproof cast and dressing protectors are now available on prescription and we want to spread the word.
If you’re going, please come and see us on stand C35. Our covers will be on display and you can pick up our leaflets, posters and stickers. We’ll also be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Previous news story | Next news story
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation