We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
The annual Pharmacy Show will be running between Sunday 6th and Monday 7th October at the NEC in Birmingham and we’ll be exhibiting.
Bringing together pharmacy experts and key opinion leaders, suppliers and policy makers, the show offers delegates the perfect opportunity to keep up to date with all the latest developments within the industry, whilst also providing access to practical training and advice.
“When someone breaks a bone, one of the most common questions is ‘how can I keep my plaster cast dry?’”, says Business Development Consultant Hannah Prickett. “Our Bloccs waterproof cast & dressing protectors are suitable for both adults and children and have been specifically designed to be completely submergible and watertight, allowing patients to shower, bathe and even swim normally. Now listed for prescription in the UK, The Pharmacy Show gives industry professionals the chance to see our unique range of products and find out more for themselves”.
Those attending can find us on stand PG75 – we look forward to seeing you there.
Previous news story | Next news story
- Bloccs are ‘fantastic’ for clubfoot cuties
- We're delighted to be internationally recognised!
- Enjoying a holiday in the UK this summer
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia