We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
Wendy Quinn, Orthopaedic Plaster Technician at Cairns Hospital kindly set up a display of Bloccs’ products for us at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists (AIOT) event earlier this month, allowing the industry professionals attending to learn more about our waterproof cast and dressing protectors.
“We were thrilled to be able to display some of Bloccs’ fantastic products at the AIOT Conference,” said Wendy. “There was a lot of interest from attendees, who were able to take away information on the Bloccs range and learn more about what they can offer patients. All the product samples had gone by the end of the first day!”
Bloccs re-usable covers, available in adult and children’s sizes, allow users with a cast or dressing that needs to be kept dry to not only bathe and shower normally, but also swim – making them a big hit with families during the summer months.
“Our unique range includes leg, arm and elbow protectors that have been specifically designed to be comfortable, re-usable and, above all, watertight,” said Business Development Consultant Hannah Prickett. “We were delighted that we were able to have a stand at the AIOT Conference. We want to make medical professionals aware of Bloccs – giving them the chance to see them and find out more for themselves – and this provided a fantastic opportunity to do that.”
All Bloccs products are available in Australia and can be ordered from our website or through Amazon.au.
If you are interested in stocking Bloccs at a hospital or medical centre – or would like to request some samples – please get in touch. Leaflets can also be provided, which can be given to patients to take home.
Previous news story | Next news story
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation