Summer success in Australia
It’s 2018 and whilst those of us in the UK have been shivering in recent weeks, temperatures in Australia have been soaring. It’s the height of summer there of course so lots of good reasons to head for the beach or pool to have some fun and cool down.
This is the first season that we’ve been shipping Bloccs’ products direct to customers in Australia – using standard or express delivery options – and it’s really working well. Thanks to that and the continued success of our Australian distributors, sales have been climbing along with the temperatures. What gives us most satisfaction, though, is the amazing reviews we’ve been getting. Here are just a few:
My daughter in our pool. It’s been a godsend. Thanks so much. She was swimming 5 days a week at squads until she broke her ankle so she had really been missing the pool. She’s v comfortable with using it now and its made all the difference to her summer.
Selina Hanson – Australia
Jack is enjoying the Australian summer with his Bloccs waterproof protector.
Matt Watson – Australia
Thanks #Bloccs for this amazing product. Our nearly 4 year old girl fell off a swing causing a buckle fracture to her arm a week before a trip to the Gold Coast. With her full cast, she wasn’t allowed on the theme park rides or slides, but she was still allowed in the pools and splash areas! It is so good, I would recommend this even if just using for showers and baths. It takes the worry out of getting a wet cast, and honestly #savedourholiday and our girl got to join in and have fun!!
Carleen Ellis – Gold Coast Australia
We love hearing the difference our waterproof cast protectors make to those wanting to get the most out of a holiday. It was when one of our directors’ own children broke a limb that the idea for Bloccs was born – giving us first-hand experience of what it’s like when swimming or bathing suddenly become impractical. We used our expertise in manufacturing watertight rubber seals to come up with a solution then and have been researching and developing our product line ever since. We’ve even won a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise and Innovation along the way (and to say we’re proud of that is an understatement!)
The Bloccs’ message is spreading across the globe (we’re always delighted to hear from potential distributors) and we’re thrilled that our Australian customers are making the most of their summer. Getting wet, whilst also keeping dry!
Previous news story | Next news story
Not only was it ideal for showering but it allowed my son to get in the water and enjoy the holiday.
Perfect for making friends at the pool, on the beach or indeed anywhere!
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!