People don’t often write letters these days, let alone ones thanking members of staff for going the extra mile in terms of customer service. Add to that the very generous inclusion of a £10 note ‘towards some refreshments for your office staff’ and the unusual package becomes an extraordinarily meaningful gift that really lifts the spirits.
Claire Pursey is our customer services administrator. She loves helping people find the right waterproof cover for their needs and was delighted to assist Neil when he got in touch after physiotherapists at Manchester Royal Infirmary recommended Bloccs to keep his knee dressing dry when taking a shower.
What she never expected was a letter addressed to our director Kate Richards expressing his gratitude. This is an excerpt:
“I would like to say that she (Claire) could not have been more helpful in deciding which of your products would be most suitable for me over the first 5-6 months of my recuperation. I am now waiting for a second operation to clear an ongoing internal infection so Bloccs will be invaluable for more weeks to come! I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you what a great asset she is to your company.”
These days getting any letters that aren’t in some way official are unusual – making this unexpected and very thoughtful tribute to Claire’s diligence particularly touching.
Thank you, Neil, for truly making our day!
Previous news story | Next news story
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation