Record sales and new retail outlet
We’re celebrating a record-breaking sales month in June that was topped off with an agreement to supply giant retail outlet Superdrug.
PDM, our sister company, has seen a 20% increase in sales during this financial year whilst we’ve achieved a massive 40% rise. Exports account for just under half of the overall sales total, with the US proving a particularly buoyant market.
“We are absolutely delighted with our success to date and continue to invest heavily in our branding, marketing and distribution network,” said Director Kate Richards. “Our highly motivated, hard-working staff are hugely supportive by being flexible with their hours during this very busy period and, in terms of exporting, the Department of International Trade have been giving us invaluable advice and guidance.
“We’ve been attending more trade shows too – including Medica, a world forum for medicine that takes place annually in Germany, and Arab Health, the Middle East’s largest exhibition of its kind. Our greatest area of growth has been in the medical sector.”
To keep up with demand, we’ve hired more permanent and temporary staff.
Superdrug is the second largest health and beauty retailer in the UK, joining Boots, Amazon and Lloyds Pharmacy as online distributors of our Bloccs waterproof protectors.
Previous news story | Next news story
Not only was it ideal for showering but it allowed my son to get in the water and enjoy the holiday.
Perfect for making friends at the pool, on the beach or indeed anywhere!
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!