Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
Two members of our Bloccs team attended a reception at Buckingham Palace last week having won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise – this time for International Trade.
After first winning in the Innovation category in 2016 for the research, development and launch of our ground-breaking waterproof cast and dressing protectors, we received royal recognition once again with our global sales that span countries including the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, the Netherlands, France and Sweden.
Director Kate Richards and Business Development Consultant Hannah Prickett attended the event on behalf of the company.
“To visit Buckingham Palace for a second time was absolutely amazing,” said Director Kate Richards. “We’re thrilled to have won another Queen’s Award for Enterprise and can’t thank our team enough for all their hard work and enthusiasm – this really is a testament to them. We had a fantastic time at the reception in the company of many other inspiring businesses and were even lucky enough to meet Princess Beatrice during our time there.”
Bloccs re-usable covers, available in adult and children’s sizes, allow users with a cast or dressing that needs to be kept dry to swim, bathe and shower normally – making them a big hit with families going on holiday. The medical profession has also been impressed and our protectors are now available on prescription in the UK.
Previous news story | Next news story
- Bloccs are ‘fantastic’ for clubfoot cuties
- We're delighted to be internationally recognised!
- Enjoying a holiday in the UK this summer
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia