Our photo and video competition’s back!
Back for the summer, is our monthly customer competition.
We received some fantastic entries on our Facebook page last year, so we’re really looking forward to seeing more of your photos and videos, showing how Bloccs Waterproof Protectors have helped make life a little easier during recovery.
Perfect for those essential summer purchases!!
1. Post a photo on our Facebook page (of you, a friend or a relative using a Bloccs waterproof cast protector)
2. Add a caption or comment, telling us how it has helped (e.g. at home, on holiday, at the swimming pool, etc.)
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, please keep your photos and comments family friendly.
The closing date for entries is August 31st.
The last day of the month will be the closing date for each month’s competition.
Each month’s winner will be selected by the team at Bloccs and announced on this Facebook page.
Each month’s winner will receive an Amazon gift voucher, with a value of £20.
Entrants can submit as many captioned photos as they wish.
Photos and captions can also be submitted via email, to email@example.com – to then be featured on Bloccs’ Facebook page.
You are providing your information to Bloccs and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be featured on Bloccs’ Facebook page, and may be used for other forms of marketing.
Entrants must own photos and copyright for material published on Bloccs’ Facebook page.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Previous news story | Next news story
Not only was it ideal for showering but it allowed my son to get in the water and enjoy the holiday.
Perfect for making friends at the pool, on the beach or indeed anywhere!
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!
- Congratulations to kayaker Lachlan Bassett
- Introducing Jade
- Bloccs in the press