New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
We’re delighted to announce that Hannah Prickett and Bev Takle have both been promoted to manager.
Hannah, who has a degree in marketing and tourism from the University of Gloucester, joined us in September 2015. Since then, her work has focused on promoting our Bloccs’ waterproof covers for casts and dressings which we researched and developed and are now selling globally.
“No two days are ever the same and I love working here,” said Hannah, whose new job title is Business Development Manager. “I’ve been involved with lots of different projects including e-commerce and digital marketing campaigns, website development and event management – attending conferences and exhibitions as far afield as San Diego in America to showcase our Bloccs’ product range. It’s really exciting, challenging work, backed up by a management team who are extremely supportive, forward-thinking and always open to new ideas.”
Bev Takle has been with us for 23 years and is equally thrilled with her promotion to Finance Manager.
“Working in a friendly family business where colleagues genuinely care about each other, is very rewarding,” she said. “I enjoy the contact I have with customers and suppliers and feel very privileged to part of a company that was founded more than fifty years ago and continues to build on its success. My new role reminds me where I started and how far I’ve come.”
Previous news story |
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation