We’re very pleased to introduce Jade Walker, an undergraduate from the University of the West of England, who has joined us for the summer.
Jade has recently completed a two-month internship with the company and it’s been such a positive experience, we’ve asked her to stay until she resumes her studies in September.
Our busy summer season has continued into a second record month, so it’s great to have another member of the team, helping with customer orders, promotional materials, handling product deliveries and manning the phones.
For other businesses in the area considering internships, we would highly recommend the UWE Bristol Internship Scheme. Comprehensive information is available from its website and the process – from registering interest, to interviewing, to completion – is well managed.
Jade’s a valued member of the team here and we have been delighted with her performance and progress during her internship.
Previous news story | Next news story
Not only was it ideal for showering but it allowed my son to get in the water and enjoy the holiday.
Perfect for making friends at the pool, on the beach or indeed anywhere!
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!