Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
Gina McCombe, from Trowbridge, has joined our team on a marketing internship.
Gina graduated from the University of the West of England with a degree in English Literature this July. Interested in marketing as a career, she saw the post advertised on a university noticeboard and successfully applied.
The placement is part of the Santander Universities SME Internship Programme and will last until February 2020.
“It’s a great experience and everyone is really lovely,” said Gina. “My job involves keeping in touch with hospitals and medical professionals in Australia and the US to make sure they have everything they need when letting patients know about Bloccs waterproof protectors and how invaluable they are in keeping casts and dressings dry.
“The work is very interesting and I feel very privileged to be working with a company that has just won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise.”
Santander partners with 83 universities from around the UK and helps fund the appointment of up to 60 interns each year.
“We’re delighted to be part of the Santander scheme and to welcome Gina,” said Director Kate Richards. “She’s been with us for just over a month now and is already proving a great asset.”
Bloccs’ covers are fully watertight, allowing users who need to keep a cast or dressing dry to swim, shower and bathe normally.
Previous news story | Next news story
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation