Fantastic family reviews!
We are always really pleased to hear from people who have bought a Bloccs waterproof protector – happy customer feedback is always so rewarding to receive.
And this month has proved no exception. After one of our arm protectors saved one family’s beach and pool holiday, we were not only sent some great photos and comments on our Facebook page from a very happy mum and physiotherapist, but a letter in the post from a very impressed grandmother.
Win-win, we say! Thank you again to Caroline and May Davis for following up with us. We had to share…
Previous news story | Next news story
- Enjoying a holiday in the UK this summer
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector