Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
When Eilidh broke her arm just a week before a family holiday to Sri Lanka, her father Ewan thought water sports would definitely be off the agenda. However, with the help of a Bloccs protector, the family soon realised that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Check out our photos below to see Eilidh trying her hand at surfing, bodyboarding and snorkeling and even washing an elephant whilst keeping her cast 100% dry with her Bloccs protector. We love this video showing her making the most of the pool too!
We’re always delighted to hear about how our Bloccs’ Waterproof Protectors have been able to help save holidays around the world. We’ve used our expertise as specialists in the creation of dry suit seals and bespoke rubber products, to develop our Bloccs range – allowing those recovering from an injury such as a broken bone or wound, to continue enjoying the water. If you have your own Bloccs story you’d like to share, please get in touch!
Previous news story | Next news story
- Bloccs are ‘fantastic’ for clubfoot cuties
- We're delighted to be internationally recognised!
- Enjoying a holiday in the UK this summer
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia