European swimming medal winners
Congratulations to Alex Edwards, who’s picked up a silver medal in the 25m freestyle, at the 2015 Down Syndrome Open European Swimming Championships this week!
Earlier this year, Alex was selected to swim for Team GB at the European Championships, which this year are being held in Loano, Italy. The event is run by the Down Syndrome International Swimming Organisation.
Here’s Hazel with her fellow medal winning Team GB mates at the end of day 3 of the competition – we’re very proud to sponsor such a brilliant team!
Previous news story | Next news story
Not only was it ideal for showering but it allowed my son to get in the water and enjoy the holiday.
Perfect for making friends at the pool, on the beach or indeed anywhere!
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!
- Congratulations to kayaker Lachlan Bassett
- Introducing Jade
- Bloccs in the press
- Meeting Her Majesty!
- Busy summer forecast
- Press release: A summer suitcase essential for kids with plaster casts
- Our photo and video competition's back!
- An invitation from The Queen!
- Bloccs helps kayaker paddle to glory
- Bloccs gets showjumper back on the saddle sooner
- Bloccs win royal approval
- Paralympian back in the swim of things
- A recommendation for injured cyclists
- Have you received a card?
- Fantastic family reviews!
- Hi from Medica!
- European swimming medal winners
- Medical suppliers - visit us in Germany!
- Fracture Clinic Information
- boots.com Deal Story
- Photo Caption Competition
- More Demos
- Bone Voyage In Bath
- An Exciting End To The Year
- Made In The South West Winner 2014
- Bloccs, camera, ACTION!
- Bloccs at Rehacare International 2014
- Bloccs Wins Business Award