European swimming medal winners
Congratulations to Alex Edwards, who’s picked up a silver medal in the 25m freestyle, at the 2015 Down Syndrome Open European Swimming Championships this week!
Earlier this year, Alex was selected to swim for Team GB at the European Championships, which this year are being held in Loano, Italy. The event is run by the Down Syndrome International Swimming Organisation.
Here’s Hazel with her fellow medal winning Team GB mates at the end of day 3 of the competition – we’re very proud to sponsor such a brilliant team!
Previous news story | Next news story
- Enjoying a holiday in the UK this summer
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector