Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
We’re delighted to announce the five winners of a Bloccs competition we ran with Carers New Zealand. The five prize-winners were Joy and Brian, from Hastings, Isobel, from Napier, Leanne, from Cambridge, Leslie, from Whangarei and Anna, from Hamilton. All will have their choice of arm or leg protector sent to them.
Established in the early 1990s by and for family carers, Carers NZ is a national not-for-profit organisation that supports a network of approximately 50,000 individual carers. It also works closely with other carer bodies in Australia, Canada, Europe, Ireland, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
We’d like to congratulate our New Zealand winners and hope they enjoy all the benefits our award-winning Bloccs protectors afford, including being able to keep a plaster-cast or wound dressing watertight and keeping a PICC line dry – the long, thin, hollow tube that is inserted into a vein above the elbow to administer chemotherapy or other medication.
To order Bloccs products in New Zealand, visit the website.
Previous news story | Next news story
Not only was it ideal for showering but it allowed my son to get in the water and enjoy the holiday.
Perfect for making friends at the pool, on the beach or indeed anywhere!
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!