Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
With distinctive new branding and a highly prestigious 2016 Queen’s Award for Innovation recently added to a growing clutch of accolades, we’re now setting our sights on the Middle East market by taking a stand at Arab Health, the region’s largest healthcare event.
Launched by Bristol-based Precision Dippings Manufacturing (PDM), our bright blue plastercast, wound dressing and Picc line protectors are already proving a big hit with consumers and medical professionals in the UK and beyond.
One grateful customer is three times Australian Olympic slalom canoeist Warwick Draper. Having cut his foot badly on some glass just before the 2016 Victorian Slalom Championships, he was told he needed to keep the dressing dry.
“I put a Bloccs cover on and it was 100% effective, completely watertight,” he said. “Without it, I wouldn’t have been able to compete – as it was I scored the fastest time of the day.”
More than 4,400 companies will be exhibiting at Arab Health in Dubai from 30 January to 2 February 2017 – an exhibition and congress that showcases the latest in healthcare technology and techniques to experts from around the world.
“It’s a very exciting opportunity for us to display our products and our new packaging,” said Director Kate Richards. “We’re also looking forward to meeting potential distributors. The United Arab Emirates is seeing huge and rapid growth in its medical device, healthcare IT and medical education fields and, with our expertise as manufacturers of medical rubber products, we can be part of that success story.”
Previous news story | Next news story
Not only was it ideal for showering but it allowed my son to get in the water and enjoy the holiday.
Perfect for making friends at the pool, on the beach or indeed anywhere!
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!