Bloccs saves the holiday
When six-year-old Olivia’s arm was badly scalded at the start of a family summer break in Spain, it looked like the trip would be ruined. The highlight of the holiday was supposed to be making full use of the villa’s private pool as swimming is Olivia’s favourite holiday hobby.
“We only went on the trip for the sun and the swimming and all the medical advice said the wound should be kept covered and dry,” explained Olivia’s mum. “It was heartbreaking. Olivia was inconsolable when she realised she couldn’t join her younger sister in the pool.”
After a quick internet search she discovered Bloccs waterproof arm protectors and ordered one – it was couriered to them immediately.
“The protector arrived by motorbike first thing the next morning and Olivia was in the pool ten minutes later. She wore it all holiday – in the pool, in the sea and in the shower. I was so overwhelmed and so grateful to Hannah, the lady I spoke to in the Bloccs office, that I emailed photos to her to show her how much it meant.
“It’s a brilliant product, Olivia tells everyone about it and so do I. A friend’s son recently broke his arm just before going away. She mentioned Bloccs to her son’s consultant and he said he thought it was a very suitable product, so it saved their holiday too!”
We are delighted to have a Spanish distributor so, if you’re on holiday or live in Spain and need our help fast, just place your order here. We enjoy #savingholidays!
Previous news story | Next news story
Not only was it ideal for showering but it allowed my son to get in the water and enjoy the holiday.
Perfect for making friends at the pool, on the beach or indeed anywhere!
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!
- Congratulations to kayaker Lachlan Bassett
- Introducing Jade
- Bloccs in the press