Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
Two members of our Bloccs’ team, Hannah and Chris, have just returned from the Orthopaedic Trauma Association’s (OTA) annual meeting in Orlando, Florida.
It’s the first time that we’ve exhibited our products in the USA and we were delighted with the interest being shown by OTA members, including orthopaedic trauma surgeons, who visited our stand.
Held over three days, the OTA event is an industry highlight that attracts hundreds of trauma professionals from across the country.
“It was a great opportunity to meet American orthopaedic specialists and show them the Bloccs’ range,” said Hannah. “Bloccs covers provide watertight, rubber-sealed protection for plaster casts and dressings on limbs so patients are able to swim, bathe and shower normally. Our elbow covers also keep PICC lines and dressings dry. Delegates were really impressed with the award-winning design, re-usability and efficiency and seemed keen to recommend them to patients.”
Previous news story | Next news story
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation