Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
It was 9am on Christmas Day and eight-year-old Brae was excitedly trying out the soccer goals present he’d just been given when a ball hit his wrist and broke it. Describing the ambulance service that quickly took him to Manning Hospital in Taree, New South Wales, as ‘sensational’, Brae’s mum, Kristy, explains the family were on holiday in Foster.
“Brae had a non-waterproof cast put on,” said Kristy. “We were devastated that meant we wouldn’t be able to play on the beautiful Foster water, though, so I started to search for waterproof cast protectors and found Bloccs.
“Ordering the right size was easy and the protector arrived two days later. We tested it in a pool. The cast was dry! Then we got a little braver and went kayaking and even surfing behind the boat. Still no problems. I know the instructions advise against activities like that, but we live our summer in the water.
“Bloccs really did save our holiday – thanks a million!”
Previous news story | Next news story
- Enjoying a holiday in the UK this summer
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation