Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
It was 9am on Christmas Day and eight-year-old Brae was excitedly trying out the soccer goals present he’d just been given when a ball hit his wrist and broke it. Describing the ambulance service that quickly took him to Manning Hospital in Taree, New South Wales, as ‘sensational’, Brae’s mum, Kristy, explains the family were on holiday in Foster.
“Brae had a non-waterproof cast put on,” said Kristy. “We were devastated that meant we wouldn’t be able to play on the beautiful Foster water, though, so I started to search for waterproof cast protectors and found Bloccs.
“Ordering the right size was easy and the protector arrived two days later. We tested it in a pool. The cast was dry! Then we got a little braver and went kayaking and even surfing behind the boat. Still no problems. I know the instructions advise against activities like that, but we live our summer in the water.
“Bloccs really did save our holiday – thanks a million!”
Previous news story | Next news story
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!