Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
Two members of our Bloccs’ team have just returned from another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show at the NEC in Birmingham.
Bringing together pharmacy experts and key opinion leaders, the show provided the perfect opportunity to meet industry professionals from the UK, Europe and even as far as New Zealand.
“The show was brilliant,” said Claire Pursey, Bloccs Customer Service Administrator. “We met a lot of pharmacy owners and pharmacists who have been asked about waterproof cast covers in the past so were very interested in our range of products. A number of other delegates, including military staff, doctors, buyers and distributors from abroad also visited our stand – as well as customers, one of whom had purchased a Bloccs cast cover on the recommendation from his sister who lives in Australia. The feedback from everyone was extremely positive.”
Information packs, stickers, leaflets, as well as some samples were given out during the show, allowing attendees to learn more about our products and what they can offer patients.
The Bloccs range is available in both adult and children’s sizes and includes leg, arm, elbow and knee protectors that have been specifically designed to be comfortable, re-usable and above all watertight – allowing those with a cast or dressing that needs to be kept dry to shower, bathe and even swim normally.
Our products are now available on prescription in the UK. If you are interested in stocking Bloccs at a pharmacy – or would like to request some samples – please get in touch.
Previous news story | Next news story
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation