An invitation from The Queen!
This morning an envelope featuring a rather special postmark landed on our doormat, providing royal reason to celebrate.
Next month, we’re off to meet The Queen!
Her Majesty and The Duke of Edinburgh will host a reception at Buckingham Palace for the winners of the 2016 Queen’s Awards, to which we have been invited.
We’re really quite excited and extremely proud to feature on such a prestigious occasion’s guest list, thanks to Bloccs winning an Innovation Award this year.
Now then, what to wear!
Read more about our 2016 Queen’s Award for Innovation win, for Bloccs Waterproof Protectors.
Previous news story | Next news story
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation