An invitation from The Queen!
This morning an envelope featuring a rather special postmark landed on our doormat, providing royal reason to celebrate.
Next month, we’re off to meet The Queen!
Her Majesty and The Duke of Edinburgh will host a reception at Buckingham Palace for the winners of the 2016 Queen’s Awards, to which we have been invited.
We’re really quite excited and extremely proud to feature on such a prestigious occasion’s guest list, thanks to Bloccs winning an Innovation Award this year.
Now then, what to wear!
Read more about our 2016 Queen’s Award for Innovation win, for Bloccs Waterproof Protectors.
Previous news story | Next news story
Not only was it ideal for showering but it allowed my son to get in the water and enjoy the holiday.
Perfect for making friends at the pool, on the beach or indeed anywhere!
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!