A recommendation for injured cyclists
It’s the first day of spring and cyclists all over the UK are looking forward to enjoying all of the benefits of seasonal change. Warmer temperatures, longer daylight hours, drier conditions, sportives, triathlons and races to train for… there’s no excuse not to make the most of it.
But, accidents can unfortunately happen. And the good news for anyone with an arm or a leg in cast, is that there’s an easier, speedier route to recovery and getting back into training, thanks to Bloccs.
Don’t take our word for it – the folks behind Cycling Active agree too – and have kindly included Bloccs as a recommended product in the latest edition of the magazine!
Previous news story | Next news story
Not only was it ideal for showering but it allowed my son to get in the water and enjoy the holiday.
Perfect for making friends at the pool, on the beach or indeed anywhere!
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!
- Congratulations to kayaker Lachlan Bassett
- Introducing Jade
- Bloccs in the press
- Meeting Her Majesty!
- Busy summer forecast
- Press release: A summer suitcase essential for kids with plaster casts
- Our photo and video competition's back!
- An invitation from The Queen!
- Bloccs helps kayaker paddle to glory