A recommendation for injured cyclists
It’s the first day of spring and cyclists all over the UK are looking forward to enjoying all of the benefits of seasonal change. Warmer temperatures, longer daylight hours, drier conditions, sportives, triathlons and races to train for… there’s no excuse not to make the most of it.
But, accidents can unfortunately happen. And the good news for anyone with an arm or a leg in cast, is that there’s an easier, speedier route to recovery and getting back into training, thanks to Bloccs.
Don’t take our word for it – the folks behind Cycling Active agree too – and have kindly included Bloccs as a recommended product in the latest edition of the magazine!
Previous news story | Next news story
- Bloccs are ‘fantastic’ for clubfoot cuties
- We're delighted to be internationally recognised!
- Enjoying a holiday in the UK this summer
- New year promotions for Hannah and Bev
- Special delivery
- Gina joins the Bloccs’ team on marketing internship
- Another fantastic year at The Pharmacy Show
- Bloccs demonstration held at UK Aquatic Therapy Conference
- We’re exhibiting at The Pharmacy Show
- We’ve been presented with our second Queen’s Award
- We exhibited at the Australian Institute of Orthopaedic Technologists Conference
- Don’t let a break spoil a break! Top tips for saving your family holiday…
- Our second visit to Buckingham Palace
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia