The American Orthopaedic Association (AOA) will be holding its annual leadership meeting from 25-29 June in San Diego, California and we’ll be having a stand there. The AOA equips orthopaedic surgeons with the knowledge and skills they need to lead effectively in the ever-changing landscape of the health care environment. As an event that focuses on […]May 30, 2019
The Royal College of Nursing Congress is the most important event of its kind in the UK nursing calendar and we’re delighted to be exhibiting. Held in Liverpool from 19 – 23 May, it’s targeted at nursing staff who attend to learn, develop, debate and share good practice. Having just won our second Queen’s Award […]April 30, 2019
We are delighted to have won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise – this time for International Trade. Having first won in the Innovation category in 2016 for the research, development and launch of our ground-breaking Bloccs’ waterproof cast and dressing protectors, we have now received royal recognition for our global sales. In the last three years, we have increased exports by 105% to countries […]April 23, 2019
It was 9am on Christmas Day and eight-year-old Brae was excitedly trying out the soccer goals present he’d just been given when a ball hit his wrist and broke it. Describing the ambulance service that quickly took him to Manning Hospital in Taree, New South Wales, as ‘sensational’, Brae’s mum, Kristy, explains the family were […]February 12, 2019
Two members of our Bloccs’ team, Hannah and Chris, have just returned from the Orthopaedic Trauma Association’s (OTA) annual meeting in Orlando, Florida. It’s the first time that we’ve exhibited our products in the USA and we were delighted with the interest being shown by OTA members, including orthopaedic trauma surgeons, who visited our stand. […]November 7, 2018
When Eilidh broke her arm just a week before a family holiday to Sri Lanka, her father Ewan thought water sports would definitely be off the agenda. However, with the help of a Bloccs protector, the family soon realised that couldn’t be further from the truth. Check out our photos below to see Eilidh trying […]August 15, 2018
To celebrate the NHS turning 70, we’re actively encouraging our customers to thank their hospital when they’ve received outstanding care. As a long-established, Queen’s Award-winning firm, we use our specialist expertise in watertight rubber dry suit seal production to make Bloccs’ waterproof protectors for casts and dressings. Now sold globally, the covers come in a […]July 5, 2018
We love hearing about how our award-winning Bloccs’ protectors save holidays worldwide. As specialists in the creation of dry suit seals and bespoke rubber fittings for medical products, we’ve used our expertise to develop the range and are proud of their positive impact on people’s lifestyles. The following review from Mairead O’Driscoll shows that Bloccs’ […]May 9, 2018
It’s 2018 and whilst those of us in the UK have been shivering in recent weeks, temperatures in Australia have been soaring. It’s the height of summer there of course so lots of good reasons to head for the beach or pool to have some fun and cool down. This is the first season that […]January 25, 2018
- Look out for us at the American Orthopaedic Association meeting
- We’re going to the RCN congress
- We’ve won a second Queen’s Award for Enterprise!
- Bloccs proves perfect for Brae
- Bloccs’ range exhibited at US Orthopaedic Trauma Association meeting
- Family trip to Sri Lanka saved by Bloccs
- Thanking the NHS
- “One of the best travelled Bloccs’ protectors ever!”
- Summer success in Australia
- New Bloccs waterproof elbow protector
- An unusual donation
- Record sales and new retail outlet
- Bloccs saves the holiday
- A year on from the Queen’s Award and sales are booming
- Congratulations to our New Zealand competition winners!
- Lachlan achieves number one ranking!
- When a break can still mean a break!
- Bloccs to feature in the Middle East’s largest healthcare event
- Olympian Bloccs support
- Precision Dippings Manufacturing to showcase new product at Medica
- A royal visit and an ‘Oscar of the business world’
- A warm welcome to triathlete Gemma
- Not long now until our royal visit!